Whenever we have friends over, the first thing Miss M wants to do is play video games. Doesn’t matter if it’s my friends, her friends or relatives. Also doesn’t matter the person’s age. She just loves video games. She has several other toys that she enjoys, but when friends show up, she says “We have a new game…” (even when it isn’t a new one.) Any opportunity to play and she’s there.
We have quite a variety of games and we’ve found that ones that are multi-player and contain mini-games are awesome for party settings. As a result, we often seek out games that will allow her to play against someone.
In steps The Game Factory with games like Bratz Kidz.
Just like with the Build-A-Bear game I gave away last week, I didn’t have a chance to review this game. Thanks to The Game Factory, I do, however, get to give one away. I’m very excited to be able to make someone the proud owner of the Bratz Kidz Slumber Party Wii game. If you have kids ages 6 and up who like to play Wii games with friends or siblings (or really cool parents) then pick up a copy at the store. Better yet, read on to participate in this giveaway. If you don’t have a Wii (and Santa isn’t bringing you one for Christmas), don’t fret… this game is available on other platforms, as well. If your resident Bratz fanatic has a Nintendo DS, you can grab a copy of this or one of the other Bratz DS games at your favorite retailer or online at Amazon.
As I said, I haven’t tried it out. Here are the key features listed on The Game Factory website:
- Play 11 brilliant mini-games and activities including choreography, music and clothes design, Friendship tests and photo-sessions!
- Collect stars use them to buy items to customise your character in the Bratz Kidz shop
- Fully customise with over 350 accessories options including hairstyle, make-up, manicure, clothes, shoes and jewellery – totalling 843750 different combinations!
- Play in Freeplay or Album mode, then choose Competition or
- Play with up to 3 friends in multiplayer mode. Exchange items, play mini-games and more!
- Complete all the mini-games and unlock exclusive scenes from the Bratz Kidz™ Sleep Over Adventure DVD
Bratz Kidz Slumber Party – for the Wii (approx value $39.99).
…must provide a US or Canadian mailing address.
…must provide an email in the first comment, email me directly with an email address or have email accessible from their profile. Winner has 72 hours from posting/notification to respond. If winner cannot be contacted, I will move on to the second random selection.
Sometime on December 17, 2008, a winner will be chosen at random (using random.org) from all comments left. Winner will be posted on PRIZEYWinners.
How to enter: GIVEAWAY CLOSED
Wait! Guess what! I’m not the only one giving one away. The Game Factory has this same promotion running with several other Family Review Network bloggers! Stop by Family Review Network for links to participating blogs for this and other group giveaways!