If there’s one thing you can count on a couple times a year, it’s the release of a new Kidz Bop album (are they even called “albums” anymore?) New music is always hitting the waves and having a kid-friendly version to listen to makes our lives as parents just a little bit easier.
If you haven’t already been hounded by the kids for the new Kidz Bop 26 (released in July), I’m sure you will be come Christmas time. Once again full of chart-topping hits all made family-friendly! Look at this lineup!
1. “Happy” by Pharrell Williams
2. “Timber” by Pitbull ft. Ke$ha
3. “Dark Horse” by Katy Perry ft. Juicy J
4. “Story of My Life” by One Direction
5. “Pompeii” by Bastille
6. “Sing” by Ed Sheeran
7. “Counting Stars” by OneRepublic
8. “Team” by Lorde
9. “Best Day of My Life” by American Authors
10. “All of Me” by John Legend
11. “Not a Bad Thing” by Justin Timberlake
12. “Ain’t It Fun” by Paramore
13. “The Man” by Aloe Blacc
14. “Say Something” by A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera
15. “Let It Go” by Idina Menzel
As you can see, another star-studded lineup that for under twelve bucks will keep your kids dancing for months and months (or at least until Kidz Bop 27 is released)! Check out the Kidz Bop website to hear the tracks for yourself and follow them on Facebook to learn about retailer-exclusive tracks!
And if you hurry, the entire album is on sale on iTunes this week for only $5.99!